Tuesday, July 15, 2014

After Competition Announcement

Hello Builders!!

I'm so touched by all your hard work, both with building and with completing your scorecards! Well Done!!

Now the sad part :(

We have to disassemble our village. Please take your build between 9pm and midnight SLT.

I know you are all excited to learn about the winners (so am I!). We will have an awards ceremony this Sunday, July 20th at 4pm SLT. This will be a big party with LIVE musical entertainment from ReallyMad Morpork, dancing, and fun chat with some of the nicest people on SL. 

Everyone is welcome so TP in your friends!

BS Bring a Friend and Stay Awhile

At that time I will pass out trophies and award prizes, I hope everyone will be there!

Did you know we have a calendar at the bottom of our blog? If you are ever unsure about a date, you can scroll all the way to the bottom to see when we have events planned, when scorecards are due, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment